Argotec Introduces ArgoGraph-46510 Overlaminate Facestock
Argotec announces new durable, highly conformable, UV-resistant, polyurethane protective overlaminate facestock.
Increasing numbers of pressure-sensitive film converters, and in turn, commercial graphic printers, are turning to halogen-free ArgoGraph® 46510 premium-performance, aliphatic polyurethane, graphic overlaminate facestock for its excellent abrasion resistance, service-temperature performance, optical clarity, lay-flat, UV resistance, and Class-A gloss finish.
IDEAL FOR GRAPHICS
ArgoGraph 46510 Overlaminate Facestock utilize the same proprietary, lubricant-free urethane resin technology as the highly successful automotive paint protection films Argotec markets worldwide. The result is an optically clear, durable, highly conformable film that is compatible with most commercial pressure-sensitive-adhesive systems, making it ideal for use in a variety of graphics and protective overlaminate applications. ArgoGraph 46510 Overlaminate Facestock is 1-mil thick, cast on a 2.0-mil PET carrier in widths up to 62 inches.
Typical overlaminate applications include:
- Vehicle wraps.
- Automotive decals.
- Motor coach decorations.
- Fleet truck graphics.
- Transit advertising graphics.
- Motorcycle/dirt bike/ATV/snowmobile decals.
- Extreme sport helmet decorations.
- Gas station/pump skirt graphics.
- POP graphics.
- Floor and window advertising graphics.
- Lawn and garden equipment.
- Trade show graphics.
- Advertising displays.
- Sports arena graphics.
- Power tool labels.
- Safety/hazard markings.
- Product identification.
DESIRABLE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Well-suited for use wherever graphics will be exposed to sun, weather or temperature extremes, heavy-use or abrasive conditions, ArgoGraph 46510 Overlaminate Facestock exhibits all the desirable characteristics inherent in aliphatic polyurethanes:
- Outstanding outdoor durability.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Excellent high- and low-temperature performance, cold-crack resistance.
- Non-yellowing UV resistance.
- No plasticizers to migrate and cause embrittlement or adhesive incompatibility.
- No additives for consistent adhesive compatibility/anchorage.
- Resistance to hydrocarbons, ozone, bugs, road chemicals, bacteria, and fungus.
- Highly flexible, conformable.
- Halogen free.
ARGOTEC ADDS VALUE
- Proprietary extrusion techniques that produce the flattest films in the industry.
- Virtually gel-free optical clarity, photographic inspection systems.
- Class-A gloss finish.
- Clear achromatic or a wide variety of opaque colors.
- 1-mil film on a 2 mil PET carrier.
- Widest sheet in the industry, up to 62 inches.
- Longest rolls available, up to 1000 splice-free yards.
These value-added capabilities, combined with Argotec's capacity to custom
engineer the right film for your specific application, results in a
consistency of value unequaled in the specialty films industry.
NOTE: Argotec manufactures uncoated polyurethane print media and overlaminate facestock graphics protection film. For coated films, have your PSA coater-converter contact us for the best ArgoGraph film for your specific application.
INDUSTRY LEADING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Engineers at the Argotec Innovation Center stand ready to interact
with the customer's process engineers to ensure that ArgoGraph films perform properly in their production processes. They
are also available to test the newest resins, engineer distinct formulations,
and to troubleshoot both new and existing applications.
Click HERE to download the ArgoGraph Graphic Overlaminate Film Brochure